Buying a new car is the second biggest purchase you will make in your lifetime. Such an important decision means you must carefully consider your options when it comes to car make, model, features and how big your budget is.Doing your research before you walk into the showroom will help the salesperson find the best fit for your transportation needs and ensure you drive away with the right car for you and your family – at the right price.
At Platte City-Airport Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we stand behind our commitment to a transparent and hassle-free car buying experience. From the folks who walk into our showroom to our online visitors like you, our goal is to educate, inform and assist those in the market for a new or used vehicle.
We invite you to browse the articles and advice below to study up on some important car shopping tips before heading to the dealership or car lot.
Be sure to bookmark this page and visit us often as we will be continually developing this online tool.
Over time, this car buying guide will feature guides pertaining to:
- Buying a New or Used Car
- Car Financing Options
- Glossary of Car Buying Terms
- How-To Auto Maintenance & Repair Tips
- And much more…
Car Buying Tips & Advice
- Why use an ASE certified technician to repair your vehicle?
- Nerf bars, side steps & running boards: Pros & cons
- Best electric & hybrid Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep vehicles
- Best Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep models for gas mileage
- 6 reasons to invest in a new car
- The art of the deal: Getting the best price on your next new or used car
- The ultimate pre-road trip vehicle maintenance checklist
- Radiator flush 101: the basics
- 6 signs your transmission is in trouble
- Leasing vs. financing: Which is for you?
- Model highlight: Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Insider tips for first time car buyers
- Best Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep models for family travel
- Best Dodge/Jeep/Ram vehicles for camping
- The ultimate test drive checklist
- How to shop online for a new/used car (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Be prepared when you go to the dealership
- Best Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep models for business travel
- Unleaded vs. premium fuel?
- Brand overview: Jeep
- Brand overview: Ram
- Auto manufacturer spotlight: Chrysler
- Anatomy of a used car price
- Researching a used vehicle’s history
Also, check out our dealer blog for the latest auto industry news, safety tips, car announcements and more. If you have any specific questions for Platte City-Automotive Chrysler about our vehicle inventory or another automotive enquiry, feel free to contact us and get in touch with one of our friendly car experts.